Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Short and Sweet

I am still alive, but it feels like just barely. Things around here have become extremely complicated since my last posting. I can't/won't go into details, but suffice it to say that I have not been sleeping much.


Other than that, The Boy is still in Vermont. Still not ready to admit he is ready to come home, but not really doing much either. I am still missing him beyond words, but he should be home in the next week and a half.


Ziggy is doing much better too. His last dose of medicine is this evening. Guess I will set him up an appointment to be rechecked at the vets sometime next week.


School is out for me for this week anyway. I have to go back next week for some training. Not looking forward to that either. Oh well.


Well, short post, but I don't have much time. I have to get home. My Crazy Man should be there soon, and I am going to have to fix something for supper, so I need to get that started.


Again, I will post as soon as I am able to do so while I am out of school.

No comments:

Post a Comment