Monday, February 8, 2010

Lost: One Mind

I am losing my mind.  I have to be.  That is the only explanation for it.  The only other thing it could be is that I am getting old.  And that surely is not the case.

Remember that report that I was supposed to do and then mail in last month?  Well, I did do it.  I promise you I did.  But now, these people that the report was mailed to want me to do it again.  But this time online.
Great.  So I go to get the copies I made so that I can input the thing online...and I can't find them.  No copies anywhere.  Where could they be?  I know that I made them.  And I thought that I set them with the other papers that need to be filed.  Nope.  

I have sent an email to the report requester to see if she will either fax or email a copy of what I sent in so that both the hard copy and the online copies are exactly the same.  Guess I will have to see if she will do that or not.
And, I was going to post pictures from Jefferson City today.  Do you think I remembered to bring them with me to work?  Of course not.  Wanna know why?  Because I am losing my mind!

They are forecasting more snow here.  I am not happy with this little prediction.  For one, I am going to have to figure out where to stay again.  Do I pack and go into town?  Do I stay home and keep my fingers crossed that I don't get stuck in the sticks?  
Plus, if we get more snow like they are calling for, we may miss more work/school.  Just one more thing that I am not excited about.  We only have two more days they can take away from us before they start to add days to the end of the year. I fear that if I don't come to school/work tomorrow and they take away or add more days from the calendar, I will definitely lose what little is left of my mind. 

Also if we are unable to come to school/work tomorrow, then how am I going to post a kissing picture for the I ♥ Faces contest?  I would have done it today, but again, I am losing my mind.

I think it would be better if I didn't know that I was losing my mind.  Unfortunately I do know.  And that makes it even worse.  I just really don't like the fact that I know what I want to do and how to get it done, but then realize that I have totally forgotten what it is that I am needing to get it done with.
I just read over this post.  And it looks like it should be a Friday Fragments post.  Of course that is probably all directly related to the fact that I am losing my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment