Friday, February 12, 2010

Friday Fragments

Mommy's Idea

It's Friday!  Finally.  And with that comes another edition of Friday Fragments hosted by Mrs. 4444.  Scoot on over there and read what others are saying!

I have been hunting around the internet looking for tutorials on how to work this crazy Photoshop Elements that I have managed to place my hands upon.  So far, I have tried a couple of things with not very good results.  But I am not going to give up!  It has to be easier than what I am making it out to be!
The Boy cooked supper last night.  Although he had tons of help from me, it was his recipe that we used.  He made it before with Little Little Brother, so everything had to be exactly the same way.  Unfortunately, I didn't have the exact same ingredients as he used before, so things had to be tweaked a tad to get it all to work out in the end.  That threw him for a loop, but we made it work.  What did we have?  He called it Chicken and Rice.  It was chicken pieces cut up into some rice and mixed together with brown gravy.  Not too thrilled with the actual look of it, but the taste wasn't too terrible!  He did good!

Valentine's Day party at school/work today.  Yippee!
We have gathered about 115 pounds of change for Pennies for Patients so far.  One more week to go!

I am just so glad that it is Friday!  And I have a three day weekend since Monday is President's Day and we have the day off.  Which means that I will probably not be back here until at least Tuesday unless I go somewhere.  Guess I will see you then!

1 comment:

  1. I so need a Photoshop tutorial. I know you live in the sticks (nice name by the way, are we neighbors?) but you could try a community ed course. I'm the hands-on kinda girl and would love some one to just walk me through the whole thing. I always try it and get really great results and then the How-the-hell-did-i-do-that which follows.

    ReplyDelete