Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Dancing into the Contest


I have been watching this blog for a while now and have finally decided to enter a picture.  Actually, I wanted to enter one last week, but was unable to do so because of no access to a computer.  After looking at a lot of the different pictures, it seems like several of them have been edited in some form or fashion.  Or maybe it is just because they are better photographers than me and their pictures are just better all the way around! Because I have yet to fully figure out Photoshop Elements, mine is not edited at all!

This week's theme is "I Wanna Dance!" So, without further ado, here is my photo:

This is my cousin who was just over 2 years old at the time of this picture.  We were at his very first parade which is held every year to kick off the local fair.

Head on over to I ♥ Faces and check out all the other photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment