Sunday, March 14, 2010

Birthdays!

This is a momentous post for a couple of reasons.  

First off, today is my Crazy Man's birthday.  He is old.  That is all I am going to say about his age!  

He is the love of my life.  I have had to go through a lot of things to get to him.  And I wouldn't change it since I know the outcome.  I think that I knew the minute I met him that I loved him.  But it took several years together and apart for me to be able to tell him.

I wouldn't change anything about him, even if I was given a magic wand and the powers to do so.  I wish that I could give him the winning PowerBall ticket so that he could have all the things that he would like to have.  And so that I could laugh at him when he buys the most ridiculous things!  But it would make him happy, so that would make me happy.

Happy birthday Crazy Man!  I hope that you have many more.  Especially since I know you will always be soooo much older than me, no matter what the numbers actually show!

Secondly, this happens to be my 100th post.  Cool, huh?!  Even better that it falls on Crazy Man's birthday since that is his age!  Guess that means it is happy birthday to this blog also.

Come on over, there is birthday cake for all!

No comments:

Post a Comment