Wednesday, January 20, 2010

It's Triplets!

Yesterday I was at the high school building giving some medications to a couple of kids.  I was in the hallway and I hear someone say to me "Hi, The Boy's mommy!  I love you!"  (Of course, she said his real name, but you get the jist!) I just looked at her and told her that I loved her too and she went on to class with a big smile.

This girl is a friend of The Boy's and in his class.  I don't know a ton about her, but I do know that she has kicked the butt of a male classmate.  I know...maybe I shouldn't let The Boy hang out with her.  But, everyone needs a friend and hopefully some of The Boy's calmness with shed onto her.  Besides, she treats The Boy well.

I laughed with The Boy this morning telling him about it.  A few years ago, another boy in his class decided to call me mom also.  The Boy wasn't too excited about that happening and told him that he had had me longer.  They discussed all of this and it was decided that he would be called Son Too.  He didn't like it at first because he said that since he was actually a month older than The Boy, then he shouldn't be the second son.  I told him that was not the way too was spelled.  That seems to have satisfied both of them!

Now, it seems that I have a daughter!  My grandmother will be so happy to have another girl in the family.  I told The Boy that his list of siblings was growing by leaps and bounds.  I also let him know that since they were all basically the same age, then that made him a triplet!  He just grinned and said that he was okay with that.

I always wanted a bunch of kids.  I am thinking that this way of getting triplets is probably much less inexpensive.  Plus, I didn't have to go through a triplet pregnancy!

No comments:

Post a Comment