Friday, October 30, 2009

Quickly....

Yesterday I was out to a meeting all day. Today, I get back to school/work and they let us out at 10:45 due to flooding. The last kids just left and I am needing to leave, so this is gonna be short and sweet. Gotta get to my parent's house to gather the things that I hastily threw together because of flooding near my home causing me not to be able to get there. I sent my Little Little Brother and The Boy on into town from the high school so they didn't have to drive through anymore water.

I did get my Secret Santa name yesterday, but have not been able to check them out yet. Kinda feels a little like spying! Of course isn't that what we do when we read another person's blog anyway?!

Gotta run! The water is just gonna get higher the longer I sit here!

No comments:

Post a Comment