Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The Time Has Come

In a previous post, I wrote about my and Crazy Man's wedding. When I wrote that, I didn't have any of the pictures with me that I could add, so I said that I would post some of them later.

Well, it is later! I just chose a few that kind of gave an idea of how our evening went. It was great fun, but at this time, we really don't want to do it again!

The pics I chose were taken by either one of the two guys that worked at the Harley Dealership or by my uncle or (like the very first one) by myself.


The sign that the owners put on the door for our wedding.


My Crazy Man turning to ride down the aisle. His one request for our wedding when we were planning it was that he wanted to ride his bike down the aisle. Until I convinced him to ask the owners of the local Harley dealership if we could get married there, he was not going to get his wish.


This picture is so you can kind of see just how many people were there and the type of place this actually was. That is The Boy next to me where he had walked me down the aisle. Just behind him are my parents.


Our Preacher. He is not a biker, but he is a very good sport!


The sucker ring!



It is almost like he is wondering just what else can happen?!


Riding back down the aisle as a married couple.



Our wedding party.



This is our wedding cake. My mother in law decided at the last minute that we needed an actual cake to cut. We had lots of cupcakes, but she wanted there to be a traditional cake also. Mind you, traditional only applies to the cake, not the topper!


This is the photo that was put in the newspaper to announce our wedding.



And we live happily ever after, forever and always!




No comments:

Post a Comment